Day 57: Help the Homeless!

I am coming down with the stomach flu, so I won't be writing a full post today. 

However, I would like to encourage you all to participate in an upcoming walk to help the homeless!

To take part, please follow the steps below:

1.  Click here.
2.  Choose Sasha Bruce Youthwork as your beneficiary organization.
3.  Pat yourself on the back for supporting SBY and the work we do!

--

I would also like to thank the incredibly generous Doug Stevens and his family for their enormously generous donation to support the mission of Gyaan Ghar Learning Center. I don't have words to describe how grateful I am.

--

Have a blessed day and please pray for me!

Comments

  1. Feel better, Ratna! I've been getting a little sick too, lately. :/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bygones -- by Marina Keegan

Day 97: I might steal your clothes and wear them if they fit me.

This is my smoke signal!