Jour 61: Say "fromage!"

Miss Laura and I had quite a Halloween!

Unable to construct the ant costumes we had been planning (we were running desperately short of antenna), we had to come up with something new. Referring to her hair as poodle-like, Laura decided to be a fluffy dog -- naturally, I had to dress up as her owner. In honor of her upcoming trip to France (and inspired by our matching Eiffel Tower necklaces), I took my best shot at "Parisian woman."

This was the result:


Amidst the glamor of our photoshoot, we stopped at times to acknowledge the ridiculosity of our idea. (Mama says neither of us has ever looked better.)


Only occasionally did we break our character of pouty Parisian plus prize-winning pooch to reveal our typical fromage-y personalities.


Happy Halloween to all, and to all a bonne nuit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bygones -- by Marina Keegan

Day 97: I might steal your clothes and wear them if they fit me.

This is my smoke signal!