Day 270: Ambition is a choice.

I started today with something I've been meaning to do for a long time -- I learned the proper breathing patterns for Surya Namaskara. (In the process, I also discovered that I've been doing the yoga positions wrong.)


Mama and I tidied the basement before I met with Michael for lunch. We spent our three hours pondering his future, catching up on the latest in the Latin world, and discussing my future as a coxswain for Harvard Crew.


Mike also told me about the process of being selected for, preparing for, and delivering the Latin address at Harvard's graduation ceremony this year. I felt like a bad friend when I had to admit that I hadn't watched the entire oration, and viewed the video when I returned home. I have included it below in an effort to ease my guilt.


Next, I enjoyed a one-hour workout so tiring that it made me dizzy! (But it felt so good . . . )

Mama and I were preparing to attend a baby shower when we realized that we had gotten the date wrong and it had already taken place! So instead, we threw ourselves into our cleaning and decoration of the house, and I took breaks to help Priya study for her Latin exam tomorrow.

In the evening, we grabbed some Memorial Day coupons and Mama got me a special pair of shoes I've had my eye on for a while!


I'm home now and it's time for a shower and some yummy Lebanese food.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bygones -- by Marina Keegan

Day 97: I might steal your clothes and wear them if they fit me.

This is my smoke signal!