Day 322: I'll be there.

I made the executive decision this morning to take a preemptive sick day in anticipation of the unpleasant news the tickle in my throat could bring me if I didn't heed its warning.


Early in the day (as in at noon, when I woke up), I received my housing assignment for next year! I will be living in Greenough 311, with Eliza Chang as my roommate!


The next quite-a-while was spent connecting with other people in Greenough Hall and in the Class of 2016 -- what a fun way to get excited for school! The only way to get even more excited was to take a mathematics placement exam.


This fortunately didn't take me long, as I remember little of math beyond algebra (and even that's a stretch) from school. After the test came lunch, mindless television, and attempts at rest. When I found myself exceedingly exhausted but unable to sleep, I decided to bring some life into my life by taking my placement exam in biology!


I finished this 1.5-hour exam in 30 minutes, again due to having completely forgotten this material from junior year. Because I was so "efficient" in doing this, I decided to knock my chemistry exam out of the way as well (15 minutes of picking answers at random).


I promise I'm not a slacker! I am, however, getting sick, feeling nervous and excited for next year, and adding myself to as many Latin American student groups as possible. :)

Comments

  1. Please feel better soon, Ratna! I'll be praying for you-for the coming year and everything. You are going to be great! And THRIVE! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bygones -- by Marina Keegan

Day 97: I might steal your clothes and wear them if they fit me.

This is my smoke signal!